As adults, we understand the power of first impressions. Sometimes, crooked or crowded teeth cause us to feel self-conscious about our smiles or worried about the kind of first impression we impart on others. Your Vista dentist, Dr. Sabet, provides a comfortable and effective method for straightening teeth, ClearCorrect. ClearCorrect is an ideal choice for adults who do not want noticeable, dark-colored braces. ClearCorrect uses a series of clear aligner trays that gently reposition teeth. Take Dr. Sabet’s fun true/false quiz to learn more about this amazing option for straightening teeth.
- True or False. ClearCorrect does not require any metal brackets or wires.
- True or False. Each aligner tray is worn for around two weeks.
- True or False. You will wear a retainer after completion of ClearCorrect.
- True or False. You will remove ClearCorrect when you eat.
- True or False. ClearCorrect is very easy to clean.
- True or False. If you possess crooked or misaligned teeth, you are more likely to develop bad breath and cavities.
- True or False. Straightening your teeth with ClearCorrect may help prevent future TMJ pain.
- True. ClearCorrect is made of BPA- and phthalate-free polyurethane aligner trays that fit comfortably over your teeth. They do not utilize wires or brackets.
- True. Each aligner tray is worn for about two weeks.
- True. Dr. Sabet will provide a custom-fitted retainer upon completion of ClearCorrect. This is necessary to maintain the enhanced positions of your teeth.
- True. One of the advantages of ClearCorrect compared to traditional braces is that you can remove them for eating as well as for brushing and flossing.
- True. To clean your ClearCorrect tray, simply rinse and brush it with lukewarm water.
- True. When you teeth are crowded, food particles are more likely to remain in between teeth, and it is harder to adequately brush or floss many spots. This can lead to bad breath as well as to cavities.
- True. If we have misaligned teeth, we may place too much pressure on our jaw joint, our TMJ. We may not realize that we are clenching our jaw or grinding our teeth. This can lead to pain and soreness around the TMJ. Orthodontic treatments such as ClearCorrect reposition the teeth so that forces are evenly distributed throughout our mouth.
About Your Vista Dentist
Dr. Alexander A. Sabet provides superb preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry in a calming environment. To schedule a consultation, call (760) 724-9117. Dr. Sabet proudly treats patients from Vista and the surrounding areas of Carlsbad, Ocean side, San Marcos, and Escondido.